Our Dad, Clifford Goll....thanks Matt

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Get back into the swing part 2....60 Chevy

Detailed up the interior with decals...I ruined one so I used a black on on far left...
did some minor detail work 
decaled the interior
put on the door panels...did not read instructions...interior was supposed to go inside of body not frame...meh...
 slapped it together for a test fit...broke a few parts...took back apart


two shots ...before and after chrome molding ...above and below




view of the funky tail lights...what a bear they were to put in


above and below ...with glass in and waiting to go to the photo box....

This was a tough build for me...skill level 2 my butt...more parts than I was used to...but it got me out of the winter blues(the color choice is ironic)...it was so cold in my painting and model space...I ran the electric bill up with my oil heater...and got in the doghouse with the wife...then as I was cleaning up I moved the door handles somewhere...and I never put the hood and trunk springs on...but...ppffttt....photo box to come someday soon...


Up next a curbside tuner...and possibly a PG Gundam update(80% sanded)...still lots to go on that beast..

No comments:

Post a Comment