Gai Murakumo's Customize Mobile Suit
This kit was a blessing sent to me from Fennie...
I was at first overwhelmed by the complex structure and the amount of parts for certain sections...59 parts for one leg...I was like...crap....
Then I got into the clipping and the sanding and noticed how it was nicely designed so you would not mess up parts while clipping.
I worked for a few weeks clipping and sanding, and pre-building...But unfortunately took minimal notes, so the process did not mean much.
Coffee and biscotte always aid in the process
|start of clipping legs|
|parts lined up for the dance|
...I was excited and nervous to try some Alclad...So I did some research....found a formula to work with...Black enamel, then chrome alclad, followed by hot metal violet...the rest of my pallet,.....Tamiya paints...goldleaf, bronze, and metallic gray