Our Dad, Clifford Goll....thanks Matt

Friday, April 13, 2012

Gouf...mistakes and All



Finished up the Gouf ...I had so many mistakes on this kit...I had actually shelved it...I wanted to do an abstract cammo pattern...and even had primed it in about 5 different shades...then did some masking...it all sucked..I was ticked...shelved it...then..I said crap..fix it to be the best it can be...with my ability...so...not great...but better than bad...LOL!  I gave it the ol college try..learned from my mistakes...and will be a better kit builder for it in the long run....I think it is sad that some people do not post up pictures of their less than perfect projects...you don't jump into a hobby and become a Master on the first kit...or even the first  10(in my case)....You work, you refine skills, and the work begins to show from kit to kit..I am proud of my mistakes...and the hours I put into a NON-PERFECT project...because I am learning and getting more confident with each build...Thanks for Looking...positive comments welcomed..especially in ways to improve .......Cheers...and On to the next project......................










No comments:

Post a Comment